luni, 18 mai 2009

WTF.


I swear to God I'm so afraid.
I'm afraid of YOU.
This awkward silence drives me crazy.
What do I have?
I have a picture of you in my mind.My love for you..and..as far as i know..your love for me.
I feel disappointment in a way..
Probably all this won't mean a thing to you.
I'm losing myself..
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEE..?
Why do you STILL ignore me?
What have i done this time?
I'm confused.
It really seems like you're not interested in me anymore.
Or at least,that's how i feel.
And hurts.
Why thank you..I love you and you ignore me..
Seclusion.
I don't get it.
You told me i shouldn't worry.
How can i not?
But i guess everything went to well so far
And now you don't have any time for me.
How ironic!
Really now,this thing really hurts me.
Very much..!
How am i supposed to feel?
AWFUL!
AWFUL!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm going to FKIN DIE!!!

Why am i writing anyway?You'll ignore my cries...

And I'm going to FKIN DIE SERIOUSLY!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:(( :(( :((

Niciun comentariu: